Was a fan of schweppes till I read this! - reposted

Serious dabates only here.

Was a fan of schweppes till I read this! - reposted

Postby Venom » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:48 am

Reposted From Was a fan of schweppes till I read this! I though people should know about this.

vividlion wrote:oooh how I enjoyed schweppes lemonade before I found out it had Sodium benzoate

I know not alot of people would not know what sodium benzoate is and it seems like a very innocent name until you find out what it can actually do to your body.

I recently read from an online article:

"Sodium Benzoate chokes out your body's nutrients at the DNA cellular level by depriving mitochondria cells of oxygen, sometimes completely shutting them down. Just as humans need oxygen to breathe, cells need oxygen to function properly and to fight off infection, including cancer.

The FDA says it's safe because the amount used to preserve foods is very low, but don't ever combine it with vitamin C or E, as this causes benzene to be formed. This is dangerous. Benzene is a known carcinogen, which means it causes cancer.

Okay, so this should be easy. Never, ever mix vitamin C with pickles, peppers, salad dressings, jams, most condiments, vinegar, fruit juices, salsa, dips, shredded cheese, ketchup, or diet or regular soda. Don't forget about mouthwash, toothpaste, cough syrup, cream, lotion, and hundreds of cosmetic products.

So now why is it put in food? It's the cheapest mold inhibiter on the market, so it's all about the money. Acidic foods tend to grow bacteria, mold and yeast more easily than non-acidic foods, so the sodium benzoate extends the shelf life, while it shortens human life.

Cancer is all about the cumulative effect. When the human body is exposed repeatedly to any level of this carcinogen, which rears its ugly head in thousands of products, the immune system, over time, is depleted to the point that one acquires an immune deficiency. Then the body does not have enough essential nutrients to detoxify, and this occurs at the cellular level. Parkinson's, neuro-degenerative diseases, and premature aging have all been attributed to this infamous preservative."

hope this opened some eyes! who agrees that it is safe to put this in the drinks and food that we buy? eat well guys and gals!
Venom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Was a fan of schweppes till I read this! - reposted

Postby Fergal » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:47 am

The amount of scare stories we see on the net, regarding the foods we eat is really quite frightening. It's difficult to know what to eat any more. Even foods that we would assume to be healthy, such as fresh fruit, can be dangerous because of all the pesticides that get sprayed on them.
Fergal
Forum Coin – New World Currency
Business Advice Forum
Fergal

Postby Venom » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:44 pm

Fergal wrote:The amount of scare stories we see on the net, regarding the foods we eat is really quite frightening. It's difficult to know what to eat any more. Even foods that we would assume to be healthy, such as fresh fruit, can be dangerous because of all the pesticides that get sprayed on them.

I keep trying to grow my own vegetables but those slugs keep eating them, or constant rain and cold kills the plant before it can grow.
Venom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Thunder Fox girl » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:28 pm

There is so much crap in our food so this does not surprise me. I hear some countries are better than others, but America seems to let a lot slide.
Thunder Fox girl

Postby vepap » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:26 am

Views of the topic writers have been ensured for the comfort of the participants. The joy is filled for the occupation of the terms and best resume writing websites in the phase of the elements. The turn is done for the flow of the depiction for the illustrations for the students I the comfort of the people.
vepap

Return to Serious Debate