Corey Grant Jersey

Discuss you favorite games here.

Corey Grant Jersey

Postby linchao » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:23 am

The Jaguars went up 19 points when running back T.J. Yeldon scored with 25 seconds left in Sunday’s game against the Jets and most coaches probably would have felt secure kicking the extra point to go up 20 points in that spot.Jaguars coach Doug Marrone went for two Lerentee McCray Color Rush Jersey , however. He said after the game that the chart he consulted said to go for two in that scenario, presumably to avoid three touchdowns and three extra points in a very brief period. Jets defensive end Leonard Williams wasn’t a fan of that decision.“I think it’s really disrespectful … but at the same time, I think it’s up to us to gain that respect from other teams and if teams are disrespecting us Corey Grant Jersey , it must say something about us,” Williams said, via NJ.com. “That’s how I took it. i took it really personal and I didn’t like it at all.”Safety Jamal Adams and wide receiver Quincy Enunwa didn’t find anything wrong with Marrone’s decision. Both used variations of saying that they’d also “step on their throats” in the Jaguars’ position.Sunday’s loss was the third in a row for the Jets https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Marcell-Dareus-Jersey , so it’s been a while since they’ve been in such a spot. Jaguars quarterback Nick Foles is out indefinitely with a broken collarbone after a hit from Chiefs defensive tackle Chris Jones, but Foles says he has no hard feelings.Jones took Foles down hard and landed with all his weight on top of him, but Foles said when asked if he thought the hit was excessive that it was part of the game.“Chris Jones was my teammate in KC and I know he’d never want to do that Josh Lambo Color Rush Jersey ,” Foles said, via the . “It was probably just one of those things — it was just unfortunate it happened. I landed on it wrong, and it happens in this sport. We’ll keep moving forward. Chris is a tremendous player and I gave him a hug after the game.”Foles waited a very long time to become a franchise quarterback somewhere Ronnie Harrison Jersey , and it hurts to see him out of action in his first game in Jacksonville. But he’s keeping a positive attitude after taking a tough blow.
linchao

Return to Gaming