Anyway, pour one sip out for Ryan Kalil’s lil bro in your ce

Discuss you favorite games here.

Anyway, pour one sip out for Ryan Kalil’s lil bro in your ce

Postby linchao » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:17 am

The signing of Daryl Williams likely prompted the team to terminate the contract of the much maligned offensive lineman before they owed him another dime." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesCat Scratch Reader homepageHorizontal - WhiteCat Scratch Readera Carolina Panthers communityFollow Cat Scratch Reader online:Follow Cat Scratch Reader on TwitterFollow Cat Scratch Reader on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchCat Scratch Reader main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsAboutPanthersOddsShopStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Sounding PodcastPanthers 2019 Training CampCSR Film RoomCarolina Panthers release offensive tackle Matt KalilNew https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com ,403commentsThe signing of Daryl Williams likely prompted the team to terminate the contract of the much maligned offensive lineman before they owed him another dime.EDTUPDATE: This move is now official, per the team Twitter feed. And yes, it is designated as a post June-1st cut.Per Ian Rapoport on Twitter, the Carolina Panthers upon finalizing the contract for Daryl Williams this afternoon have released offensive tackle Matt Kalil.The writing was pretty much on the wall since yesterday that this move was incoming Carolina Panthers Customized Jerseys , but some reports earlier today (ironically from the same source) indicated that might not be the case.Still, if I understand the situation correctly (and it is a complicated one), from a cap perspective even though the $7 million salary was not going to become guaranteed because he has not yet passed a physical, he was still going to be guaranteed an additional $1 million dollars just for existing by the end of the day today. Rather than let even that happen Carolina Panthers T-Shirts , Marty Hurney pulled the trigger on cutting the bait, line, and sinker since it was already wrapped around the pier anyway.I still think we would have been better off keeping him on the roster due to the amount of dead money we were going to incur either way, but now the move is made and at the very least https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/hats , we can stop dwelling on Matt Kalil in about five days or so. Anyway, pour one sip out for Ryan Kalil’s lil bro in your celebrating tonight. Tight end Greg Olsen has received overtures about making the move from the field to the broadcast booth, but any aspirations about calling games will remain mostly on hold this season.Olsen may work a game for FOX during the Panthers’ bye week, but he’s otherwise committed to playing a 13th season in the NFL. Anything beyond that is going to have to wait Carolina Panthers Hoodie , however.Olsen is signed for 2020 as well, but missing 16 games over the last two years with foot troubles has left him waiting to see how this year goes before making any decisions about the future.“I’m gonna take this year and see. This year’s obviously big for me. I’ve just got to stay healthy and show that I can still play at a high level and play every game, like I was for so long,” Olsen said C.J. Anderson Jersey , via Joseph Person of TheAthletic.com. “That’s my main goal this year. If I can stay healthy, I’ll be productive. I’m not worried about that. I’ve just got to keep it going. Sometimes it’s out of your hands. The last two years have been out of my control. There’s nothing you can do. So hopefully I’ll have a little better luck this year.”The Panthers are counting on young receivers taking a step forward while Cam Newton recaptures pre-shoulder injury form this season. Having a healthy and reliable Olsen in the lineup would be a plus on both fronts regardless of what it means for 2020 and beyond.
linchao

Return to Gaming